This is a repository of tools used for financial and statistical analysis.
This repository leans heavily on Python. Please refer to https://www.python.org/downloads/ for download instructions.
This is the download for Git: https://git-scm.com/downloads.
Please review this introductory video on Git so that you have an understand of the technology.
Send any feature requests to email@example.com and it will be added to the development workflow.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 267-884-3181 directly with questions at any time.
Current functionality includes:
Stable Services (_Stable Folder)
- Display historical stock prices for specific stocks based on tickers
- Review the sentiment of any JSON file via the sentences or individual words
- Moving scraping data from the web and writing it into a CSV
- Analyzing Twitter Sentiment
- Move and update cells in a Google Sheet file
- Various Examples of SQL statements that can be used to create or destroy tables
- Receiving predictions from an already deployed AWS SageMaker ML Model
- Various SQL Examples that can pull data out of a source system if configured properly
- These are work in progress scripts that need additional work to finish
- The master branch is locked, therefore you cannot edit it directly.
- In order to participate, you must submit features, fixes, or changes at least once per month.
- Submissions are done via pull request (https://help.github.com/en/github/collaborating-with-issues-and-pull-requests/creating-a-pull-request), and are then reviewed by the repo owner.
- Contributors can only be added after repo owner approval.
- Code submissions should be commented, if something is not commented or you need assistance, reach out to the repo owner.
- No personally identifiable information within the code itself. This includes keys, credentials, passwords, etc.
- When making additions, make sure to check out your branch locally using 'git checkout -b [NAME OF YOUR BRANCH]'
- Upon completion of your branch, either submit a pull request (documentation above) or reach out to the repo owner and they will integrate it.